Riddell Diamond Technology
A new era of head protection designed and build through next-gen digital manufacturing innovation.
Game-changing design freedom
Riddell is the first to bring customized, digitally designed, additive manufacturing to head protection.
A Perfect Fusion
Diamond Technology offers the Riddell design engineers new freedom to innovate. Imagine the possibilities that exist when design, manufacturing and engineering are fused into one.
- Diamond Technology – Digitally designed, 3D printed, high performance, impact absorbent and tunable lattice components
- Tunable lattice liner – Innovative 3D printing process allows for a custom-tuned helmet platform for protection, fit and comfort
- Carbon® digital light synthesis™ technology – Open-cell structure of lattice liner allows air circulation and breathability, Crafted by Carbon™
- Cam·Loc™ Retention System – A chin strap attachment system developed based on elite player feedback, designed for easy, efficient adjustments to help secure proper fit.
- The Flex System – Flexibility engineered into the helmet’s shell, face mask and face mask attachment system with hinge clips; reduces impact force transfer to the athlete
- All-Points Quick Release™ - Face mask attachment hardware, precision-milled from stainless steel, disengages with a simple press of a button
- Quick Change Liner Attachment System – Removable padding system with screw-in caps, designed for ease-of-use when performing helmet maintenance
- Tru-Curve Liner System – Interior liner conforms to the shape of a player’s head and fits the contours of the helmet shell (front pad, crown, back/side, occipital lock, face frames) for improved comfort and fit